Note: The following journal information is for reference only. Please check the journal website for updated information prior to submission.
Materials Letters is dedicated to publishing novel, cutting edge reports of broad interest to the materials community. The journal provides a forum for materials scientists and engineers, physicists, and chemists to rapidly communicate on the most important topics in the field of materials.
Contributions include, but are not limited to, a variety of topics such as:
• Materials - Metals and alloys, amorphous solids, ceramics, composites, polymers, semiconductors
• Applications - Structural, opto-electronic, magnetic, medical, MEMS, sensors, smart
• Characterization - Analytical, microscopy, scanning probes, nanoscopic, optical, electrical, magnetic, acoustic, spectroscopic, diffraction
• Novel Materials - Micro and nanostructures (nanowires, nanotubes, nanoparticles), nanocomposites, thin films, superlattices, quantum dots.
• Processing - Crystal growth, thin film processing, sol-gel processing, mechanical processing, assembly, nanocrystalline processing.
• Properties - Mechanical, magnetic, optical, electrical, ferroelectric, thermal, interfacial, transport, thermodynamic
• Synthesis - Quenching, solid state, solidification, solution synthesis, vapor deposition, high pressure, explosive
MATERIALS SCIENCE, MULTIDISCIPLINARY
|Engineering - Mechanical Engineering||Q1||#90/596|
|Engineering - Mechanics of Materials||Q1||#63/377|
|Engineering - Condensed Matter Physics||Q1||#78/411|
|Engineering - Materials Science (all)||Q1||#99/455|
|Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)||Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI)|
|Category (Journal Citation Reports 2021)||Quartile|
|MATERIALS SCIENCE, MULTIDISCIPLINARY - SCIE||Q2|
|PHYSICS, APPLIED - SCIE||Q2|