Start your funding search here
Peeref provides one of the most comprehensive platforms for global research funding opportunities. Search by keyword, research discipline, location, or agency name. We track recent deadlines, so you don’t have to. Check below for upcoming funding opportunities.View all opportunities
- Amy Case commented on Project Grants – Public Humanities in the Age of Social Distancing
- This is very cool! I am glad to see funders get out ahead in their efforts to understand how society will have been (permanently?) changed due to this unprecedented pandemic of the modern age.
- Aleksandar Karadimce commented on Erasmus+ - Grants for Student Traineeships
- The new Digital Opportunity traineeships program will improve their ICT expertise in cryptography, big data, quantum science, and artificial learning, as well as their digital business skills in web design, digital marketing, and app creation. The first traineeships are expected to begin in June 201...
- Gokhan Serin commented on UACES Research Network funding
- This funding is a good opportunity to establish a research network expected to trigger big projects. Multi-national and interdisciplinary nature of the network are some of the prerequisites for the application. Peeref members who are interested in and willing to participate such a research network m...
- Shahla Jamili commented on Scientific Collections Go Online: DFG To Fund 38 Projects for Indexing and Digitising Research-Relevant Objects
- No, I like to cooperating to this project.
- Daniel Eutyche MBADJOUN WAPET commented on Hans-Eggenberger Stiftung | Research funding on electronics, electrical energy engineering
- I'm a Ph. D candidate in laboratory Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics and Signal Processing of National Advanced School of Engineering, Yaounde. My field of research is in the optimization of the production of electrical energy (hydroelectric, thermal, pv, wind, ...) through artificial intelligen...