Start your funding search here
Peeref provides one of the most comprehensive platforms for global research funding opportunities. Search by keyword, research discipline, location, or agency name. We track recent deadlines, so you don’t have to. Check below for upcoming funding opportunities.View all opportunities
|Grant Name||Funder||Research Area||Deadline|
|COST Open Call - COST Actions||European Cooperation in Science and Technology (COST); Horizon 2020 (H2020); Directorate-General for Research and Innovation; European Commission (EC); European Union (EU)||Natural and Physical Sciences, Mathematics and Technology||October 29, 2021|
|AGA-Takeda Pharmaceuticals Research Scholar Award in Inflammatory Bowel Disease||AGA Research Foundation; American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)||Digestive Diseases and Disorders||November 9, 2021|
|Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program (TRDRP): High Impact Research Project Award||Research Grants Program Office (RGPO); Research and Graduate Studies (RGS); Office of the President (UCOP); University of California||Addictions||November 14, 2021|
|Research Award||Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program of California (TRDRP)||Cancer or Carcinogenesis||November 14, 2021|
|ELDP Documentation Grants: Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (IPF)||Endangered Languages Documentation Programme (ELDP); Rausing Endangered Languages Project, Hans (HRELP); School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS); University of London||Arts and Humanities||January 15, 2022|
|Mads Ovlisen PhD Scholarships Within Art History and Arts-Based Research||Novo Nordisk Fonden||Art Preservation||January 21, 2022|
|Transformational Project Award||American Heart Association (AHA)||Engineering||January 22, 2022|
|Ted and Elaine Welp Enhanced Career Development Award - Enhanced Research and Clinical Training for Physicians in Inherited Orphan Retinal Degenerative Diseases||Foundation Fighting Blindness (FFB)||Blindness||January 31, 2022|
|Funding for Research Projects with High Scientific Potential||Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation; Wallenberg Foundations||Biomedical Research (Multidisciplinary)||February 1, 2022|
|Disparities in Cardio-Oncology Strategically Focused Research Network||American Heart Association (AHA)||Cancer Prevention||February 9, 2022|
|Neuroscience Investigator Awards||New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF)||Behavioral Biology||February 17, 2022|
|Policy Analysis and Capacity APS||USAID(Agency for International Development)||Agriculture||February 26, 2022|
|Lunar Exploration Accelerator Program (LEAP) Technology development (AO)||Government of Canada||Earth and Planetary Sciences||March 1, 2022|
|Maternal COVID-19 as a potential risk for autism: Supplemental funding for ongoing pregnancy cohorts||Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative (SFARI); Simons Foundation||Autism||March 12, 2022|
|Leverhulme Research Centres||Leverhulme Trust||Agriculture and Food Sciences||April 16, 2022|
|Novozymes Prize||Novo Nordisk Fonden||Biotechnology||May 7, 2022|
|Moon to Mars Supply Chain Capability Improvement Grants||Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources||261003 - Business Development||May 1, 2023|
|Doctoral Scholarships||Leverhulme Trust||Agriculture||June 5, 2023|
|AFRL Space vehicles (RV) and Directed energy (RD) university assistance instruments||U.S. Department of Defense||Social Sciences||December 19, 2023|
|MOMENTUM (Moving integrated, quality Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health and Family Planning and Reproductive Health services to scale): Targeted MNCH/FP/RH technical assistance to private providers||United States Agency for International Development||Medicine||September 30, 2025|
- Atiqur Barbhuiya commented on Long term core support - Technological Advancement for Rural Areas (TARA)
- I intend to apply. Need guidance firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Ison commented on Karen L. Campbell, PhD, Travel Support Program for Fellows
- What a nice thing for a fellow scholar to do - one day I hope I can pay back in this way by funding travel to conferences or other means of assistance to fellows or researchers in my field.
- Gokhan Serin commented on UACES Research Network funding
- This funding is a good opportunity to establish a research network expected to trigger big projects. Multi-national and interdisciplinary nature of the network are some of the prerequisites for the application. Peeref members who are interested in and willing to participate such a research network m...
- Shahla Jamili commented on Scientific Collections Go Online: DFG To Fund 38 Projects for Indexing and Digitising Research-Relevant Objects
- No, I like to cooperating to this project.
- Daniel Eutyche MBADJOUN WAPET commented on Hans-Eggenberger Stiftung | Research funding on electronics, electrical energy engineering
- I'm a Ph. D candidate in laboratory Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics and Signal Processing of National Advanced School of Engineering, Yaounde. My field of research is in the optimization of the production of electrical energy (hydroelectric, thermal, pv, wind, ...) through artificial intelligen...