Start your funding search here
Peeref provides one of the most comprehensive platforms for global research funding opportunities. Search by keyword, research discipline, location, or agency name. We track recent deadlines, so you don’t have to. Check below for upcoming funding opportunities.View all opportunities
- Aleksandar Karadimce commented on Fields Medal
- Oxford Mathematician James Maynard has been awarded a Fields Medal, the highest honour a young mathematician can attain. Watch James discuss his award and his work: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_WsZJC8K7xI And read more about his work: https://maths.ox.ac.uk/node/60744
- Wai Lo commented on NIAID Career Transition Award (K22)
- This funding opportunity is for a postdoctoral fellow (no more than 5 years postdoc experience) who wants to transit the career into a tenure-track assistant professor position in US institution. Applications must hold US citizenship or US permanent residency. Not sure how this opportunity is differ...
- Harwinder Sidhu commented on Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Secondary analysis of existing datasets of tobacco use and health (R21 clinical trial not allowed).
- Neil Morte commented on Promoting Resilience and Mental Health Among Health Professional Workforce (PRMHW)
- Last deadline was September 2021 as shown in both of these sources: https://www.hrsa.gov/grants/find-funding/hrsa-22-110 https://www.ruralhealthinfo.org/funding/5322
- matina jay commented on Parkinson Study Group: Request for proposals for a mentored clinical research award for new investigators in patient oriented research in parkinson disease and related disorders
- My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with...
- Čedomir Stevčić commented on Beetaloo Cooperative Drilling Program
- The grant money can be used for exploration and appraisal activities such as: seismic and airborne surveying and interpretation, drilling, downhole geophysical logging, site pad preparation, water bore drilling, geochemical assay, hydraulic fracturing, well testing, and data evaluation.
- Atiqur Barbhuiya commented on Long term core support - Technological Advancement for Rural Areas (TARA)
- I intend to apply. Need guidance firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Ison commented on Karen L. Campbell, PhD, Travel Support Program for Fellows
- What a nice thing for a fellow scholar to do - one day I hope I can pay back in this way by funding travel to conferences or other means of assistance to fellows or researchers in my field.
- Gokhan Serin commented on UACES Research Network funding
- This funding is a good opportunity to establish a research network expected to trigger big projects. Multi-national and interdisciplinary nature of the network are some of the prerequisites for the application. Peeref members who are interested in and willing to participate such a research network m...
- Shahla Jamili commented on Scientific Collections Go Online: DFG To Fund 38 Projects for Indexing and Digitising Research-Relevant Objects
- No, I like to cooperating to this project.
- Daniel Eutyche MBADJOUN WAPET commented on Hans-Eggenberger Stiftung | Research funding on electronics, electrical energy engineering
- I'm a Ph. D candidate in laboratory Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics and Signal Processing of National Advanced School of Engineering, Yaounde. My field of research is in the optimization of the production of electrical energy (hydroelectric, thermal, pv, wind, ...) through artificial intelligen...