Awarded Grant Metrics
* Data indicate the gross domestic spending on R&D (Millions USD). These data are primarily sourced from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). OECD (2023), Gross domestic spending on R&D (indicator). doi: 10.1787/d8b068b4-en (Accessed on 31 May 2023). For countries without available data, values reflect the total values from the funding database on Peeref or via calculation from the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization ( UNESCO ) Institute for Statistics country data. Presented data are averages of the three most recent years or, where these data are unavailable, the most recently available year.
|Grant Name||Funder||Research Field||Deadline|
|Dissemination and Exploitation Support Facility||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||N/A||2023-09-28|
|System approach for grid planning and upgrade in support of a dominant electric mobility (vehicles and vessels) using AI tools||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Sustainable transport||2023-10-10|
|Integration of renewable gases, other than hydrogen or methane, and which have not access to gas grids and interfacing with electricity and heat sectors||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Biogas markets||2023-10-10|
|EIC Pathfinder Challenge: Responsible Electronics||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Digital Agenda||2023-10-18|
|Harnessing innovation in nuclear science, technology and radiation protection||Euratom Research and Training Programme (EURATOM);European Commission||N/A||2023-11-08|
|Electromagnetic signal propagation||European Defence Fund (EDF);European Commission||N/A||2023-11-22|
|Increased technology solutions, institutional coordination and decision-support systems for first responders of last-kilometer emergency service delivery||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Critical infrastructure, emergency systems, securi||2023-11-23|
|New healthy and sustainable food products and processes||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Food sciences||2024-02-22|
|Reintroduction of landscape features in intensive agricultural areas||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Innovation strategies||2024-02-22|
|Demonstrating the potential of Nature-based Solutions and the New European Bauhaus to contribute to sustainable, inclusive and resilient living spaces and communities||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Architecture, smart buildings, smart cities, urban||2024-02-22|
|Promoting minor crops in farming systems||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Farm economics||2024-02-22|
|Innovative circular solutions for furniture||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Ecodesign, Life Cycle Analysis||2024-02-22|
|Capacity building on Intellectual Property (IP) management to support open science||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Digital Agenda||2024-03-12|
|Innovative and customizable services for EOSC Exchange||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Co-programmed European Partnerships||2024-03-12|
|Next generation AI and Human Behaviour: promoting an ethical approach||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Ethics in research and innovation||2024-03-12|
|2023 COVID-19 Aged Care Support Program||Department of Health and Aged Care;Australian Government||Aged Care||3-Apr-2024|
|The African Union-European Union Innovation Platform||Horizon Europe Framework Programme (HORIZON);European Commission||Business development||2024-04-25|
|Academic Research Enhancement Award for Undergraduate-Focused Institutions (R15 Clinical Trial Required)||National Institutes of Health (NIH);Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)||Education||May 07, 2024 12:00:00 AM EDT|
|Notice of Intent||U.S. Geological Survey (USGS);Department of the Interior (DOI)||Natural Resources||May 20, 2024 12:00:00 AM EDT|
|Fundamental Research to Counter Weapons of Mass Destruction(FRCWMD) Broad Agency Announcement (BAA)||U.S. Department of Defense||Arts and Humanities||September 30, 2024|
- Jafar Hemmat commented on Catalysis
- Dear Ms./Sir I would appreciate let me know if the mentioned fund is limited to the US nation or if other researchers from other countries can submit for it. The bests. Jafar Hemmat Molecular Genetics Director-in-Charge of ARMMT Journal(http://armmt.irost.ir/) Iranian Research Organization for Scien...
- Goran Shibakovski commented on Boosting Digital Skills of young pupils, in particular girls
- Some possible ways to promoting more gender equality and inclusion of women and girls in the digital sector include, but not limited to providing more opportunities and support for girls and women to learn digital skills and access digital technologies, creating more role models and mentors for girl...
- Wai Lo commented on Boosting Digital Skills of young pupils, in particular girls
- Women are underrepresented in the digital field. According to ITU Facts and Figures 2022 , globally, girls are still less likely than boys to have digital skills.
- Aleksandar Karadimce commented on ERC Support Scheme – 2023 Call now open!
- ERC 2024 Work Program adopted The European Commission has adopted the European Research Council 2024 Work Program. Scientific excellence remains the sole criterion of evaluation for frontier research grants. Still, the Work Program introduces changes to the structure of the Curriculum Vitae and Trac...
- Neil Morte commented on Collaborative community research to tackle health inequalities
- More details here: https://www.ukri.org/opportunity/collaborative-community-research-to-tackle-health-inequalities/ Great to see the multidisciplinary approach to bridge the gap
- Harwinder Sidhu commented on Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Secondary analysis of existing datasets of tobacco use and health (R21 clinical trial not allowed).
- matina jay commented on Parkinson Study Group: Request for proposals for a mentored clinical research award for new investigators in patient oriented research in parkinson disease and related disorders
- My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with...
- Čedomir Stevčić commented on Beetaloo Cooperative Drilling Program
- The grant money can be used for exploration and appraisal activities such as: seismic and airborne surveying and interpretation, drilling, downhole geophysical logging, site pad preparation, water bore drilling, geochemical assay, hydraulic fracturing, well testing, and data evaluation.
- Atiqur Barbhuiya commented on Long term core support - Technological Advancement for Rural Areas (TARA)
- I intend to apply. Need guidance email@example.com
- David Ison commented on Karen L. Campbell, PhD, Travel Support Program for Fellows
- What a nice thing for a fellow scholar to do - one day I hope I can pay back in this way by funding travel to conferences or other means of assistance to fellows or researchers in my field.
- Gokhan Serin commented on UACES Research Network funding
- This funding is a good opportunity to establish a research network expected to trigger big projects. Multi-national and interdisciplinary nature of the network are some of the prerequisites for the application. Peeref members who are interested in and willing to participate such a research network m...
- Shahla Jamili commented on Scientific Collections Go Online: DFG To Fund 38 Projects for Indexing and Digitising Research-Relevant Objects
- No, I like to cooperating to this project.
- Daniel Eutyche MBADJOUN WAPET commented on Hans-Eggenberger Stiftung | Research funding on electronics, electrical energy engineering
- I'm a Ph. D candidate in laboratory Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics and Signal Processing of National Advanced School of Engineering, Yaounde. My field of research is in the optimization of the production of electrical energy (hydroelectric, thermal, pv, wind, ...) through artificial intelligen...