Start your funding search here
Peeref provides one of the most comprehensive platforms for global research funding opportunities. Search by keyword, research discipline, location, or agency name. We track recent deadlines, so you don’t have to. Check below for upcoming funding opportunities.View all opportunities
- David Ison commented on COVID-19 Response Grants
- It is great to see that states are still able to provide support for humanities and similar outreach that have been impacted by COVID. I can only imagine that arts venues and the organizations that run, support, are participate within them have been suffering greatly. I know that our local symphony...
- Goran Shibakovski commented on Fellowships for Advanced Social Science Research on Japan
- Good that I found this opportunity for a colleague of mine from Japan. He will be more than happy to apply for this grant.
- Gokhan Serin commented on UACES Research Network funding
- This funding is a good opportunity to establish a research network expected to trigger big projects. Multi-national and interdisciplinary nature of the network are some of the prerequisites for the application. Peeref members who are interested in and willing to participate such a research network m...
- Shahla Jamili commented on Scientific Collections Go Online: DFG To Fund 38 Projects for Indexing and Digitising Research-Relevant Objects
- No, I like to cooperating to this project.
- Daniel Eutyche MBADJOUN WAPET commented on Hans-Eggenberger Stiftung | Research funding on electronics, electrical energy engineering
- I'm a Ph. D candidate in laboratory Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics and Signal Processing of National Advanced School of Engineering, Yaounde. My field of research is in the optimization of the production of electrical energy (hydroelectric, thermal, pv, wind, ...) through artificial intelligen...