Start your funding search here
Peeref provides one of the most comprehensive platforms for global research funding opportunities. Search by keyword, research discipline, location, or agency name. We track recent deadlines, so you don’t have to. Check below for upcoming funding opportunities.View all opportunities
Have a funding opportunity that you want to list here?
Submit the grant details to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and listing.Contact us
Sign in to comment
- Wai Lo commented on New Directions in Hematology Research (SHINE-II) (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Funding level is $200,000 ?seems much less for an NIH/R01 as typical NIH/RO1 should be $1 million or more.
- Neil Morte commented on Perinatal mental health
- Updated funding opportunities: https://www.nihr.ac.uk/researchers/funding-opportunities/?custom_in_type=11665
- Aleksandar Karadimce commented on IBM Ph.D. Fellowship Awards Program
- The IBM PhD Fellowship Awards nomination period is December 15, 2022 – March 24, 2023 The 2023 IBM PhD Fellowships are awarded worldwide. The value of the awards varies by country where the university is located. Awards for universities in the United States are $40,000. Awards for other countries va...
- Goran Shibakovski commented on Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy grant
- The application deadline is on December 1st each year; awards are generally announced in June.
- Harwinder Sidhu commented on Secondary Analyses of Existing Datasets of Tobacco Use and Health (R21 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Secondary analysis of existing datasets of tobacco use and health (R21 clinical trial not allowed).
- matina jay commented on Parkinson Study Group: Request for proposals for a mentored clinical research award for new investigators in patient oriented research in parkinson disease and related disorders
- My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with...
- Čedomir Stevčić commented on Beetaloo Cooperative Drilling Program
- The grant money can be used for exploration and appraisal activities such as: seismic and airborne surveying and interpretation, drilling, downhole geophysical logging, site pad preparation, water bore drilling, geochemical assay, hydraulic fracturing, well testing, and data evaluation.
- Amy Case commented on Short-Term Fellowship
- The URL is https://www.newberry.org/short-term-fellowships
- Atiqur Barbhuiya commented on Long term core support - Technological Advancement for Rural Areas (TARA)
- I intend to apply. Need guidance email@example.com
- David Ison commented on Karen L. Campbell, PhD, Travel Support Program for Fellows
- What a nice thing for a fellow scholar to do - one day I hope I can pay back in this way by funding travel to conferences or other means of assistance to fellows or researchers in my field.
- Gokhan Serin commented on UACES Research Network funding
- This funding is a good opportunity to establish a research network expected to trigger big projects. Multi-national and interdisciplinary nature of the network are some of the prerequisites for the application. Peeref members who are interested in and willing to participate such a research network m...
- Shahla Jamili commented on Scientific Collections Go Online: DFG To Fund 38 Projects for Indexing and Digitising Research-Relevant Objects
- No, I like to cooperating to this project.
- Daniel Eutyche MBADJOUN WAPET commented on Hans-Eggenberger Stiftung | Research funding on electronics, electrical energy engineering
- I'm a Ph. D candidate in laboratory Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics and Signal Processing of National Advanced School of Engineering, Yaounde. My field of research is in the optimization of the production of electrical energy (hydroelectric, thermal, pv, wind, ...) through artificial intelligen...