Rate and discuss
Post-publication review: an improved approach to research evaluation
Promote discussion and engage with global experts in your scientific community
Communicate with authors and readers
Discuss new ideas, give suggestions or ask questions
Source and share protocols and reagents and create collaborations
Peeref: a platform for open post-publication review
- Improve the quality of scientific research through scholarly communication, transparency, accountability, and active discussion.
- Participate in post-publication review and gain valuable insights from experts in your field.
- Directly communicate with international scholars via the publication forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions and generate collaborations with your peers.
Trending articles of the last 6 months
Top 100 papers ranked by Google Scholar
Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Neil Morte commented on Mobile money adoption, input use, and farm output among smallholder rice farmers in Ghana
- Showed growth through adapting to tech: "Adopters of the technology applied 18% and 13% more fertilizer and herbicides, respectively than nonadopters. The output increased by about 4% for the adopters. The results also show that mobile money technology adoption, input use and farm output are signifi...
- Aleksandar Karadimce commented on Microwave processes: A viable technology for obtaining xylose from walnut shell to produce lactic acid by Bacillus coagulans
- Biorefining produces bioenergy and platform chemicals by using alternative resources (such as biomass) rather than petrochemicals. Walnut shells are promising lignocellulosic biomass for fermentable carbohydrate synthesis. After the walnut shell was handled with physicochemical and biological proces...
- matina jay commented on mGluR4-positive allosteric modulation as potential treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- My husband was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, things were tough for me, but now he finally free from the disease with...
- Čedomir Stevčić commented on Impact of a reduced red and processed meat dietary pattern on disease risks and greenhouse gas emissions in the UK: a modelling study
- This study used estimates of habitual meat intake in the general British population to investigate potential health and environmental benefits (decreased risks of diabetes, coronary heart disease, colorectal cancer, and greenhouse gas emissions) from reduced consumption of red and processed meat. Th...
- Goran Shibakovski commented on Road warriors to digital nomads: portable computers, habitats, and remote work
- Digital nomadism nowadays is a lifestyle and accepted culture of the new generations. And they like it very much because gives freedom of movement and exploring the world. It is something that generations of digital immigrants cannot understand.
- Amy Case commented on Public health potential of guidelines-based dietary scores for non-communicable diseases mortality prevention: simulation study using the Preventable Risk Integrated ModEl (PRIME) model
- Such an elegantly designed study, but a problematic abstract: first, the authors don't give the underlying sample number, only the number of deaths prevented. I know the point is comparing assessment tools, but proving the N would give some context. In addition, the conclusion "results provide some...
- Zachery Wolfe commented on Reproducible Research with R and RStudio (3rd Edition) by Christopher Gandrud
- R is very useful but very specific. I see it best used by ecologists and spatial biologists even though the scope of the software is much greater
- easysteel china commented on SoK: Machine vs. machine – A systematic classification of automated machine learning-based CAPTCHA solvers
- EasySteel China is a Leading China Hastelloy mix provider . We have confidence in credit and quality first. we offer in a combination of approaches including pipe fittings, bar, sheet, development joints. wire, plate, forgings, and a brief time frame later a couple. https://easysteelsh.com/project/p...
- Gokhan Serin commented on The Psychological Impact of COVID-19 and Restrictive Measures in the World
- One of the interesting results of the study is that among social media users, those who use 1-2 hours a day are in the low-risk category in terms of the effects of Covid-19 and restrictive measures on psychology.
- Lakshmi Nilakantan commented on Preparation and self-aggregation properties of a series of pyrene-imidazolylidene complexes of gold (I)
- Reported gold(I) complexes based on pyrene imidazolylidene are interesting, given the fact that they exhibited self aggregation properties in solid state as well as in solution, confirmed by solid state structures as well as NMR spectroscopy. Straight forward synthesis and through characterization o...
- Patrick Kudlacek commented on Multirelational organization of large-scale social networks in an online world
- Very interesting study on networks and relationships. It will probably take me a couple more reads to completely understand but I will get there.