Rate and discuss
Post-publication review: an improved approach to research evaluation
Promote discussion and engage with global experts in your scientific community
Communicate with authors and readers
Discuss new ideas, give suggestions or ask questions
Source and share protocols and reagents and create collaborations
Peeref: a platform for open post-publication review
- Improve the quality of scientific research through scholarly communication, transparency, accountability, and active discussion.
- Participate in post-publication review and gain valuable insights from experts in your field.
- Directly communicate with international scholars via the publication forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions and generate collaborations with your peers.
Trending articles of the last 6 months
Top 100 papers ranked by Google Scholar
Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Aleksandar Karadimce commented on Leadership Competencies in Making Industry 4.0 Effective: The Case of Polish Heat and Power Industry
- Researchers found no consistent link between the configuration and the lack of 4.0 leadership effectiveness in our research. It's also a fascinating area for future research because the majority of international research focuses on managerial qualities that are critical for leaders. Only a little am...
- Neil Morte commented on The Influence of Media and Psychological Factors on Preventive Hand Cleaning Behavior in the Pandemic of COVID-19 Among Chinese Adults
- I could not access the article or abstract, but based on the title, I can only imagine it would ramp up behaviors of washing hands and taking on caution. I think more so in other countries versus the US, they take more caution when it comes to health and germ spreading, etc. Masks were more normativ...
- Goran Shibakovski commented on The impact of natural resources and gross capital formation on economic growth in the context of globalization: evidence from developing countries on the continent of Europe, Asia, Africa, and America
- Some authors say that there is an end to globalization. Still, I think that the world will transform into a new stage of globalization where digitization will significantly impact economic growth. However, natural resources are still an essential element for economic growth.
- Amy Case commented on Public health potential of guidelines-based dietary scores for non-communicable diseases mortality prevention: simulation study using the Preventable Risk Integrated ModEl (PRIME) model
- Such an elegantly designed study, but a problematic abstract: first, the authors don't give the underlying sample number, only the number of deaths prevented. I know the point is comparing assessment tools, but proving the N would give some context. In addition, the conclusion "results provide some...
- Harwinder Sidhu commented on Graphene oxide/chitin nanofibril composite foams as column adsorbents for aqueous pollutants
- Graphene and carbon nanofibers combination!
- Zachery Wolfe commented on Reproducible Research with R and RStudio (3rd Edition) by Christopher Gandrud
- R is very useful but very specific. I see it best used by ecologists and spatial biologists even though the scope of the software is much greater
- easysteel china commented on SoK: Machine vs. machine – A systematic classification of automated machine learning-based CAPTCHA solvers
- EasySteel China is a Leading China Hastelloy mix provider . We have confidence in credit and quality first. we offer in a combination of approaches including pipe fittings, bar, sheet, development joints. wire, plate, forgings, and a brief time frame later a couple. https://easysteelsh.com/project/p...
- Gokhan Serin commented on The Psychological Impact of COVID-19 and Restrictive Measures in the World
- One of the interesting results of the study is that among social media users, those who use 1-2 hours a day are in the low-risk category in terms of the effects of Covid-19 and restrictive measures on psychology.
- Lakshmi Nilakantan commented on Preparation and self-aggregation properties of a series of pyrene-imidazolylidene complexes of gold (I)
- Reported gold(I) complexes based on pyrene imidazolylidene are interesting, given the fact that they exhibited self aggregation properties in solid state as well as in solution, confirmed by solid state structures as well as NMR spectroscopy. Straight forward synthesis and through characterization o...
- Patrick Kudlacek commented on Multirelational organization of large-scale social networks in an online world
- Very interesting study on networks and relationships. It will probably take me a couple more reads to completely understand but I will get there.
- Talib Albayati commented on 3D printed catalytic converters with enhanced activity for low-temperature methane oxidation in dual-fuel engines
- Well done all authors. Very nice paper.