Rate and discuss
Post-publication review: an improved approach to research evaluation
Promote discussion and engage with global experts in your scientific community
Communicate with authors and readers
Discuss new ideas, give suggestions or ask questions
Source and share protocols and reagents and create collaborations
Peeref: a platform for open post-publication review
- Improve the quality of scientific research through scholarly communication, transparency, accountability, and active discussion.
- Participate in post-publication review and gain valuable insights from experts in your field.
- Directly communicate with international scholars via the publication forum. Ask questions, provide suggestions and generate collaborations with your peers.
Trending articles of the last 6 months
Top 100 papers ranked by Google Scholar
Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Amy Case commented on The Effects of Perceived Risk, Brand Credibility and Past Experience on Purchase Intention in the Airbnb Context
- This study makes some excellent points about the construct psychological risk in the context of renting a peer-to-peer space.
- David Ison commented on Spent coffee ground-based interfacial solar steam generation
- This is a bizarre if not brilliant reuse of coffee grounds in which they are used to produce steam from solar heating. Not sure how it would work on a larger scale, but it is an interesting idea to say the least. The article states "In this work, for the first time, spent coffee grounds (SCGs) were...
- Gloria Bartolo commented on Growth of Serratia liquefaciens under 7 mbar, 0°C, and CO2-Enriched Anoxic Atmospheres
- Such an amazing bacterial species!
- Aleksandar Karadimce commented on Opinions on Sustainability of Smart Cities in the Context of Energy Challenges Posed by Cryptocurrency Mining
- How feasible is it to make cryptocurrency mining? This article emphasizes how sustainability can be accomplished in smart cities that host cryptocurrency mining. Future research must delve deeper into the current situation regarding exact energy consumption values in cryptocurrency mining.
- Gokhan Serin commented on Dalbavancin: novel candidate for COVID-19 treatment
- Scientific developments in alternative treatment methods other than vaccines for Covid-19 are promising.
- Goran Shibakovski commented on EU health law and policy in and after the COVID-19 crisis
- It is very true that we have already heard a lot about what the EU should and can't do to assist its member states and citizens in dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic crisis. Also, it is very true that the EU’s member states want the EU to be a limited actor.
- Zachery Wolfe commented on Obstacle Comparisons to Achieving Distance Learning and Applying Electronic Exams during COVID-19 Pandemic
- It sounds like electronic exams are not here to stay for young students, or at least if they are here to stay (for as long as COVID is still around), the formatting is going to have to adjust based on students' needs and preferences
- Lakshmi Nilakantan commented on Preparation and self-aggregation properties of a series of pyrene-imidazolylidene complexes of gold (I)
- Reported gold(I) complexes based on pyrene imidazolylidene are interesting, given the fact that they exhibited self aggregation properties in solid state as well as in solution, confirmed by solid state structures as well as NMR spectroscopy. Straight forward synthesis and through characterization o...
- Neil Morte commented on Obstacle Comparisons to Achieving Distance Learning and Applying Electronic Exams during COVID-19 Pandemic
- This demonstrates the number of barriers and I can only imagine there are others if this were to be researched at other universities, countries, and different types of communities.
- Patrick Kudlacek commented on Multirelational organization of large-scale social networks in an online world
- Very interesting study on networks and relationships. It will probably take me a couple more reads to completely understand but I will get there.
- Talib Albayati commented on 3D printed catalytic converters with enhanced activity for low-temperature methane oxidation in dual-fuel engines
- Well done all authors. Very nice paper.
- Ebrahim Taghinezhad commented on Accurate classification of cherry fruit using deep CNN based on hybrid pooling approach
- درود بر مهندس جهانبخشي عزيز