Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Wai Lo 评论了 Detection of myocardial ischemia by intracoronary ECG using convolutional neural networks
- In this article, when they tested in an experimental setting with artificially induced coronary artery occlusion, quantitative icECG ST-segment shift and CNN using pathophysiologic prediction criteria detect myocardial ischemia with similarly high accuracy.
- Neil Morte 评论了 Optimising the effects of physical activity on mental health and wellbeing: A joint consensus statement from Sports Medicine Australia and the Australian Psychological Society
- Very interesting to focus on domains and delivery of activities in a way that an individual can enjoy and have the self-efficacy and confidence. The recommendations can help practitioners to optimize activities and mental health outcomes.
- Rae Dixon 评论了 Preventing Hip Fractures
- Fall prevention requires an awareness of the person's fall risk as well as assistive devices and social support in place. Last year, my stepfather's dementia became so bad that he had to go into a nursing home. During his short time there, he fell out of his bed and fractured his hip. Our family was...
- Alexey Subbotin 评论了 Stair/escalator/elevator selection behavior of passengers in subway stations based on the fuzzy logic theory
- You may be interested in our work: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/359665368_Intelligent_escalator_passenger_safety_management And here: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-09498-x Thank you for your possible cooperation!
- Goran Shibakovski 评论了 When Does Cultural Diplomacy Work?
- Last year, I had a presentation about the impact of China’s cultural diplomacy in the Western Balkans, and the findings showed that an important tool of China’s cultural diplomacy is the Confucius Institutes (CI) network in the Western Balkans.
- Lakshmi Nilakantan 评论了 A transformative mission for prioritising nature in Australian cities
- Urban greening is of paramount importance in a warming world. With increased urban dwellers, around the world public are getting disconnected from nature. To improve nature human relationship we need to incorporate nature in every stage of urban development. This paper describes the three step green...
- Andi Cudai Nur 评论了 RETRACTED ARTICLE: The association between early career informal mentorship in academic collaborations and junior author performance
- I agree with and support the finding that an increase in the proportion of female mentors is associated not only with decreased post-mentorship impact of women's protégé, but also with reduced retention of female mentors. While current diversity policies encourage same-sex mentoring to retain women...
- Wei Rao 评论了 The origin of the surface barrier in nanoporous materials
- Authors studied the origin of the surface barrier in nanoporous materials by experiments. Although I know how important the surface barrier is, authors didn't tell me why they want to study it at the case that many people have done much work. The major conclusion is the surface barrier is a surface...
- Kim Ohaegbulam 评论了 Global glacier change in the 21st century: Every increase in temperature matters
- Global warming is real and action needs to occur now more than ever. "Based on climate pledges from the Conference of the Parties (COP26), global mean temperature is projected to increase by +2.7°C, which would lead to a sea level contribution of 115 ± 40 millimeters and cause widespread deglaciatio...
- Rostyslav Sklyar 评论了 Magnetic Search Coil (MSC) of Plasma Wave Experiment (PWE) aboard the Arase (ERG) satellite
- (see the corrected rgdoi.net/10.13140/RG.2.2.23934.05442 )
- Čedomir Stevčić 评论了 Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis
- This meta-analysis of 15 placebo-controlled studies concluded that “neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter the measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men.” Many other studies have shown that soy consumption does not affect estrogen and testosterone levels.