Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Aleksandar Karadimce 评论了 Adapting Robot Behavior for Human--Robot Interaction
- For a robot to interact with a person, they suggested a behaviour adaption system based on policy gradient reinforcement learning. By analyzing subconscious impulses, they were able to show that the robot effectively modified at least part of the learning parameters to individual preferences for 11...
- Amy Case 评论了 The effects of Cannabis sativa L. seed (hempseed) in the ovariectomized rat model of menopause
- The authors' conclusion that "These results suggest that hempseed may improve post-ovariectomy complications in rats" does not suggest anything particularly useful, as rats rarely face ovariectomies outside of a lab. Nor does their introductory statement that the need for this study is because the "...
- Neil Morte 评论了 Ultra-processed food consumption and obesity in adolescents
- A very interesting study. Can be biased due to the convenience sampling and cannot be generalized. I do wonder how results would vary with a different sampling method and how this has altered with the pandemic. Solid study that can be looked into further.
- Harwinder Sidhu 评论了 Graphene oxide/chitin nanofibril composite foams as column adsorbents for aqueous pollutants
- Graphene and carbon nanofibers combination!
- Zachery Wolfe 评论了 Reproducible Research with R and RStudio (3rd Edition) by Christopher Gandrud
- R is very useful but very specific. I see it best used by ecologists and spatial biologists even though the scope of the software is much greater
- easysteel china 评论了 SoK: Machine vs. machine – A systematic classification of automated machine learning-based CAPTCHA solvers
- EasySteel China is a Leading China Hastelloy mix provider . We have confidence in credit and quality first. we offer in a combination of approaches including pipe fittings, bar, sheet, development joints. wire, plate, forgings, and a brief time frame later a couple. https://easysteelsh.com/project/p...
- Gokhan Serin 评论了 The Psychological Impact of COVID-19 and Restrictive Measures in the World
- One of the interesting results of the study is that among social media users, those who use 1-2 hours a day are in the low-risk category in terms of the effects of Covid-19 and restrictive measures on psychology.
- Lakshmi Nilakantan 评论了 Preparation and self-aggregation properties of a series of pyrene-imidazolylidene complexes of gold (I)
- Reported gold(I) complexes based on pyrene imidazolylidene are interesting, given the fact that they exhibited self aggregation properties in solid state as well as in solution, confirmed by solid state structures as well as NMR spectroscopy. Straight forward synthesis and through characterization o...
- Patrick Kudlacek 评论了 Multirelational organization of large-scale social networks in an online world
- Very interesting study on networks and relationships. It will probably take me a couple more reads to completely understand but I will get there.
- Talib Albayati 评论了 3D printed catalytic converters with enhanced activity for low-temperature methane oxidation in dual-fuel engines
- Well done all authors. Very nice paper.