Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Aleksandar Karadimce 评论了 Exploring the sequential usage patterns of mobile Internet services based on Markov models
- This research employs a multi-state examination methodology based on the hidden Markov model to uncover the sequential activity patterns of Chinese mobile Internet users. Understanding mobile Internet users' behaviour habits are critical for mobile service providers to seize and develop their market...
- Harwinder Sidhu 评论了 Hunt for improved monoclonals against coronavirus gathers pace
- mAbs cocktail developed by Regeneron and Eli lily was the first to get FDA emergency use approval before Pfizer and Moderna jumped in with mRNA covid vaccines!
- Amy Case 评论了 Impact of Information on Northeastern U.S. Consumer Willingness to Pay for Aronia Berries
- The analyses are complex and seem well-founded, but the conclusions do not reflect the fact that fresh aronia berries are pretty unpalatable.
- Lakshmi Nilakantan 评论了 Preparation and self-aggregation properties of a series of pyrene-imidazolylidene complexes of gold (I)
- Reported gold(I) complexes based on pyrene imidazolylidene are interesting, given the fact that they exhibited self aggregation properties in solid state as well as in solution, confirmed by solid state structures as well as NMR spectroscopy. Straight forward synthesis and through characterization o...
- Gokhan Serin 评论了 Change of Willingness to Accept COVID-19 Vaccine and Reasons of Vaccine Hesitancy of Working People at Different Waves of Local Epidemic in Hong Kong, China: Repeated Cross-Sectional Surveys
- In what direction will the rate of acceptance of Covid-19 vaccine change in the society after the vaccination is started? It would be great to continue this cross-sectional survey in this context.
- Goran Shibakovski 评论了 Political casualties of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Since the beginning of the pandemic, public trust in governments around the world is declining and it has damage effects on the control of COVID-19 disease. And not only does it permit conspiracy theories to take hold, but it also fosters vaccine hesitancy. The vaccines are out there, but public tru...
- David Ison 评论了 Carsharing use by college students: The case of Milan and Rome
- It would be interesting to see how car sharing use correlates to DUIs at college towns at least in the US. I think back to my college days and it would have been a game changer for a lot of folks (myself included) if we had the likes of Uber and Lyft back then. Interesting read.
- Zachery Wolfe 评论了 Lasso locomotion expands the climbing repertoire of snakes
- This is so cool!!! I had never thought about the way snakes moved up trees
- Gloria Bartolo 评论了 Gas gangrene-associated gliding motility is regulated by the Clostridium perfringens CpAL/VirSR system
- Such an amazing link found between gliding, virulence and theCpAL regulatory network. Fascinating!
- Neil Morte 评论了 Obstacle Comparisons to Achieving Distance Learning and Applying Electronic Exams during COVID-19 Pandemic
- This demonstrates the number of barriers and I can only imagine there are others if this were to be researched at other universities, countries, and different types of communities.
- Patrick Kudlacek 评论了 Multirelational organization of large-scale social networks in an online world
- Very interesting study on networks and relationships. It will probably take me a couple more reads to completely understand but I will get there.
- Talib Albayati 评论了 3D printed catalytic converters with enhanced activity for low-temperature methane oxidation in dual-fuel engines
- Well done all authors. Very nice paper.
- Ebrahim Taghinezhad 评论了 Accurate classification of cherry fruit using deep CNN based on hybrid pooling approach
- درود بر مهندس جهانبخشي عزيز