Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Neil Morte 评论了 Neighborhood Built Environments and Sleep Health: A Longitudinal Study in Low-Income and Predominantly African-American Neighborhoods
- Focus on modifiable factors will improve sleep outcomes especially for built environment
- Wai Lo 评论了 The introduction of fentanyl on the US–Mexico border: An ethnographic account triangulated with drug checking data from Tijuana
- https://youtu.be/lwbjAKQKmoM The reporter rare access inside the world’s most dangerous crime cartels, making one of the world’s most deadly opioid drugs.
- Aleksandar Karadimce 评论了 Beam Management in 5G: A Stochastic Geometry Analysis
- The major components of the beam management problem are covered by the first system-level stochastic geometry model proposed in this paper, including frequencies, antenna configurations, and propagation; physical layer, wireless links, and coding; network geometry, interference, and resource sharing...
- Wei Rao 评论了 The origin of the surface barrier in nanoporous materials
- Authors studied the origin of the surface barrier in nanoporous materials by experiments. Although I know how important the surface barrier is, authors didn't tell me why they want to study it at the case that many people have done much work. The major conclusion is the surface barrier is a surface...
- Kim Ohaegbulam 评论了 Global glacier change in the 21st century: Every increase in temperature matters
- Global warming is real and action needs to occur now more than ever. "Based on climate pledges from the Conference of the Parties (COP26), global mean temperature is projected to increase by +2.7°C, which would lead to a sea level contribution of 115 ± 40 millimeters and cause widespread deglaciatio...
- Dr Theodore Mbata 评论了 The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2
- Nice and educative article
- Rostyslav Sklyar 评论了 Magnetic Search Coil (MSC) of Plasma Wave Experiment (PWE) aboard the Arase (ERG) satellite
- (see the corrected rgdoi.net/10.13140/RG.2.2.23934.05442 )
- Goran Shibakovski 评论了 When Does Cultural Diplomacy Work?
- Cultural diplomacy is not manifested with cultural events only. Also, there are other tools to implement such as language courses, educational programs, broadcasting of news, etc.
- Čedomir Stevčić 评论了 Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis
- This meta-analysis of 15 placebo-controlled studies concluded that “neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter the measures of bioavailable testosterone concentrations in men.” Many other studies have shown that soy consumption does not affect estrogen and testosterone levels.
- Ketty Bilba 评论了 Aerosol filtration performance of electrospun membranes comprising polyacrylonitrile and cellulose nanocrystals
- Really strong and interesting article
- Ammar Abdulkadhim 评论了 Performance enhancement of ejector–absorption cooling cycle by re-arrangement of solution streamlines and adding RHE
- It is important article. Congratulations.
- alireza ghaemi 评论了 Level set method for automated 3D brain tumor segmentation using symmetry analysis and kernel induced fuzzy clustering
- a novel method has been proposed for tumor segmentation using fuzzy kernel level set. The idea seems interesting due to volume of interest has been separated which reduces computational burdens and makes the proposed method more practical. Obtained results confirm the reliability of the method accor...