Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Neil Morte 评论了 Can We Eliminate Opioids After Common Orthopedic Sports Procedures? A Novel Multimodal Pain Protocol
- Really great research question to go towards natural methods instead of dependence on opioids. Good to see this multimodal method to be effective.
- Aleksandar Karadimce 评论了 307: COVID-19 Infodemics: How Social Media Shared Information Rapidly to Global Healthcare Teams
- Interestingly, information from common social networks platform, which gets subsequently spread, shared and reposted, is published in leading medical journals. The methodology is not very detailed explained, but it is worth measuring social media posts' reach.
- Zachery Wolfe 评论了 Comparative analysis of the blood transcriptomes between wolves and dogs
- There are some great figures in this publication. There are only a handful of differentially expressed genes between wolves and dogs!
- Harwinder Sidhu 评论了 Can ‘dirty mice’ save animal research?
- Interesting article on how the immune systems of lab mice strengthened after cohabitation with 'dirty mice. Apparently their immune response against a specific bacteria increased by a whopping 10,000 fold! With more such research coming out recently, we are likely to see mice with a more human-like...
- Amy Case 评论了 In Vitro Efficacy of a Consumer-Marketed Ear Cleaning Tool
- This type of research is greatly needed--consumer health product assessed for effectiveness but evidently not funded by the product manufacturer.
- Gokhan Serin 评论了 The Psychological Impact of COVID-19 and Restrictive Measures in the World
- One of the interesting results of the study is that among social media users, those who use 1-2 hours a day are in the low-risk category in terms of the effects of Covid-19 and restrictive measures on psychology.
- Lakshmi Nilakantan 评论了 Preparation and self-aggregation properties of a series of pyrene-imidazolylidene complexes of gold (I)
- Reported gold(I) complexes based on pyrene imidazolylidene are interesting, given the fact that they exhibited self aggregation properties in solid state as well as in solution, confirmed by solid state structures as well as NMR spectroscopy. Straight forward synthesis and through characterization o...
- Patrick Kudlacek 评论了 Multirelational organization of large-scale social networks in an online world
- Very interesting study on networks and relationships. It will probably take me a couple more reads to completely understand but I will get there.
- Talib Albayati 评论了 3D printed catalytic converters with enhanced activity for low-temperature methane oxidation in dual-fuel engines
- Well done all authors. Very nice paper.
- Ebrahim Taghinezhad 评论了 Accurate classification of cherry fruit using deep CNN based on hybrid pooling approach
- درود بر مهندس جهانبخشي عزيز