Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4
Protein measurement with the folin phenol reagent.
J. Biol. Chem. (1951)
Rapid and sensitive method for quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing principle of protein-dye binding.
Anal. Biochem. (1976)
A mathematical theory of communication
Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1948)
DNA sequencing with chain-terminating inhibitors.
Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA (1977)
Single-step method of RNA isolation by acid guanidinium thiocyanate phenol chloroform extraction.
Anal. Biochem. (1987)
Density-functional thermochemistry. III. The role of exact exchange.
J. Chem. Phys. (1993)
Development of the Colle-Salvetti correlation-energy formula into a functional of the electron density.
Phys. Rev. B (1988)
A revised medium for rapid growth and bio assays with tobacco tissue cultures.
Physiol. Plant. (1962)
Mini-mental state — practical method for grading cognitive state of patients for clinician.
J. Psychiatr. Res. (1975)
- Čedomir Stevčić 评论了 Long-Term Leisure-Time Physical Activity Intensity and All-Cause and Cause-Specific Mortality: A Prospective Cohort of US Adults
- The authors analyzed mortality data and medical records of over 100,000 individuals over a 30-year follow-up period and they found that adults who exercised two to four times the currently recommended level of moderate or vigorous physical activity each week (i.e. 150-600 minutes each week) had the...
- Aleksandar Karadimce 评论了 Local social knowledge management: A case study of social learning and knowledge sharing across organizational boundaries
- Knowledge management is usually thought of as a single company's operations. The focus has recently switched to activities that transcend organizational boundaries, especially the crucial role that social learning plays in cross-organizational collaboration. The phrase "local social knowledge manage...
- Wai Lo 评论了 Empirical redefinition of comprehensive health and well-being in the older adults of the United States
- This PNAS paper described a novel method to help predict the health status and death in older adults in US.
- Ketty Bilba 评论了 Aerosol filtration performance of electrospun membranes comprising polyacrylonitrile and cellulose nanocrystals
- Really strong and interesting article
- Ammar Abdulkadhim 评论了 Performance enhancement of ejector–absorption cooling cycle by re-arrangement of solution streamlines and adding RHE
- It is important article. Congratulations.
- alireza ghaemi 评论了 Level set method for automated 3D brain tumor segmentation using symmetry analysis and kernel induced fuzzy clustering
- a novel method has been proposed for tumor segmentation using fuzzy kernel level set. The idea seems interesting due to volume of interest has been separated which reduces computational burdens and makes the proposed method more practical. Obtained results confirm the reliability of the method accor...
- yasser al zaim 评论了 Testing for diagonal symmetry based on center-outward ranking
- The paper is written exceptionally well, and it is easy to the reader in finding high novelty in this research.
- Koji Harada 评论了 Asymptomatic pulmonary thromboembolism diagnosed based on prolonged fever after gastric cancer surgery: A case report with literature review
- I think it is an interesting case report. I think it should be published.
- Yassine Bouchareb 评论了 Porphyrin–iron oxide nanoparticle functionalized with trastuzumab (ION–PP–TZ) potential MR imaging probe for breast cancer cells
- A highly interesting and inspiring paper. Worth further investigation and attention from the biomedical imaging industry.
- S.K. Sadrnezhaad 评论了 Plasmon-enhanced photocatalytic activity in the visible range using AgNPs/polydopamine/graphitic carbon nitride nanocomposite
- Congratulations. The paper is informative and valuable.
- Sohail Nadeem 评论了 Retraction notice to “Synthesis, carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibition evaluations, and anticancer studies of sulfonamide based thiadiazole derivatives” [BMCL 57 (2022) 128520]
- Nice work. The article is very interesting! Congratulations!
- Ayotunde Etchie 评论了 A dedication to Professor Kenneth Noel Corbett Bray
- This is an inspiring article. Indeed, Professor Kenneth Noel Corbett Bray is a great icon, who has made indelible landmark in combustion and flame research.