What are the best practices for crafting a funding request that fosters interdisciplinary and inter-institutional cooperation?
This is a relevant and important question for researchers who want to pursue interdisciplinary and inter-institutional projects that can address complex and global challenges.
Here are some best practices that I think would be effective for crafting a funding request that fosters interdisciplinary and inter-institutional cooperation.
- Identify a research question that requires input from different disciplines and institutions.
- Involve relevant stakeholders in the research process.
- Develop a well-defined project plan that showcases the roles, responsibilities, and expectations of each person involved.
- Look to seek funding from sources that support interdisciplinary and inter-institutional research.
- Monitor the progress and outcomes of the research project/plan.
Find Funding. Review Successful Grants.
Explore over 25,000 new funding opportunities and over 6,000,000 successful grants.Explore
Ask a Question. Answer a Question.
Quickly pose questions to the entire community. Debate answers and get clarity on the most important issues facing researchers.Get Started