Effect of ruthenium addition to palladium-rhodium nanoalloys on their catalytic performance in CO oxidation
PUBLISHED July 03, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2307p1690740)
Pavel Plyusnin1 , Yury Shubin1 , Igor Asanov1 , Roman Kenzhin2 , Vladimir Stoyanovskii2 , Aleksey Vedyagin2
- Nikolaev Institute of Inorganic Chemistry SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Boreskov Institute of Catalysis SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
Conference / event
- 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials ASAM-8, July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- In the present work, alumina-supported trimetallic catalysts containing Rh, Ru and Pd in their composition were synthesized and studied in comparison with bimetallic Pd-Rh/Al2O3 reference sample. The starting compounds were solid solutions of double complex salts of corresponding metals synthesized by known procedures. The single phase of the synthesized complexes was confirmed by X-ray diffraction analysis. The synchronous thermal analysis method was applied to investigate the process of thermolysis of synthesized DCS in both reducing and oxidizing atmospheres. It has been found that in the process of thermal decomposition, it is possible to obtain alloy nanoscale trimetallic (Rh-Ru-Pd) particles of a given composition anchored on the surface of an oxide support. The activity and stability of the catalyst compositions obtained were examined in CO oxidation reaction carried out under prompt thermal aging conditions.
- Rhodium, Palladium, Ruthenium, Nanoalloys, Three-way catalysts
- No data provided
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education (No. 121031700315-2)
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Plyusnin et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now
Create your own webinar
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Check the schedule and propose your idea to the Peeref Content Team.Create Now