98 Views · 19 Downloads · ☆☆☆☆☆ 0.0
Fenugreek-based exosome like nanoparticles: A point of care vehicle for alleviating the pain intensity produced at primary dysmenorrheal condition in female of child bearing age
PUBLISHED April 28, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2304p6580794)
NOT PEER REVIEWED
Amoolya Sree1 , Tamilvanan Shunmugaperumal1
- NIPER, Guwahati
Conference / event
- Exotech, October 2022 (Virtual)
- Fenugreek-based exosome like-nanoparticles (FEN-ELN) was prepared as a point of care vehicle for alleviating the pain intensity produced at primary dysmenorrheal condition. FEN-ELN, generated using polymer precipitation technique was screened to study the critical attributes which are likely to affect the quality and yield. Further, several characterization studies (size, zeta potential, trigonelline content, etc.) were conducted to evaluate the generated FEN-ELN. The successfully isolated FEN-ELN had an average diameter of 122.2 nm, negative surface charge of −21.9 mV and a concentration of 8.3 × 1010 particles/mL. Both the total protein and RNA concentration were deemed satisfactory.
- Exosome like-nanoparticles, Fenugreek, Primary dysmenorrhea, RP-HPLC
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- 1. Ly, N. P., Han, H. S., Kim, M., Park, J. H., & Choi, K. Y. (2023). Plant-derived nanovesicles: Current understanding and applications for cancer therapy. Bioactive Materials, 22, 365-383.
- 2. Kim, J., Lee, Y. H., Wang, J., Kim, Y. K., & Kwon, I. K. (2022). Isolation and characterization of ginseng-derived exosome-like nanoparticles with sucrose cushioning followed by ultracentrifugation. SN Applied Sciences, 4(2), 63.
- 3. Kalarikkal, S. P., Prasad, D., Kasiappan, R., Chaudhari, S. R., & Sundaram, G. M. (2020). A cost-effective polyethylene glycol-based method for the isolation of functional edible nanoparticles from ginger rhizomes. Scientific reports, 10(1), 1-12.
- No data provided
- FEN-ELN formation checked by Nanoparticle Tracking Analyzer Download
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Sree et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Sree, A., Shunmugaperumal, T. Fenugreek-based exosome like nanoparticles: A point of care vehicle for alleviating the pain intensity produced at primary dysmenorrheal condition in female of child bearing age [not peer reviewed]. Peeref 2023 (poster).Copy citation