Enantioselective voltammetric sensor system based on mesoporous carbon black Carbopack X and cyclopentadiene derivatives for determination of clopidogrel enantiomers
PUBLISHED July 06, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2307p5734071)
Marat Nazyrov1 , Yulia Yarkaeva1
- Ufa University of Science and Technology
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- For the recognition and determination of clopidogrel (Clp) enantiomers sensor system based on a glassy carbon electrode (GCE) modified by mesoporous carbon black Carbopack X (CpX) and cyclopentadiene derivatives - (1S)-2-cyclopenta-2,4-dien-1-yl-1,7,7-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]heptane (CPD1), (1S, 2S, 4R)-2-cyclopenta-1,3-dien-1-yl-1-isopropyl-4-methylcyclohexane (CPD2); 9-[(1S,2S,5R)-2-isopropyl-5-methylcyclohexyl]-9H-fluorene (CPD3) is developed.
- Voltammetry, Enantioselective sensors, Clopidogrel, Enantiomers, Chemometrics
- Chemistry, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Y. Yarkaeva, M. Nazyrov, Y. Abdullin, P. Kovyazin, V. Maistrenko. Enantioselective voltammetric sensor based on mesoporous graphitized carbon black Carbopack X and fulvene derivative. Chirality. 2023; 1–12; DOI: 10.1002/chir.23563.
- L. Zagitova, V. Maistrenko, Y. Yarkaeva, V. Zagitov, R. Zilberg, P. Kovyazin, L. Parfenova. Novel chiral voltammetric sensor for tryptophan enantiomers based on 3-neomenthylindene as recognition element. J. Electroanal. Chem. 2021. Vol. 903. P. 115839; DOI: 10.1016/j.jelechem.2020.114939
- Russian Science Foundation (No. 21-13-00169)
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Nazyrov et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.