Synthesis and properties of bicomponent complex systems based on organic acid and polyoxometalate compound
PUBLISHED July 06, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2307p9790614)
Nikita Zhirov1 , Akim Akimov2 , Sergei Zhuravkov3
- Institute of Petroleum Chemistry, Tomsk, Russia
- Institute of Petroleum Chemistry, Tomsk, Russia 2 – Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia
- Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
Conference / event
- 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials ASAM-8, June 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- Every year the need for catalysts for the processing of heavy raw materials increases. In particular, these include systems based on transition metals (Mo, W, Co, Ni). Catalysts based on them increase the depth of processing and make it possible to involve heavier raw materials in the process. Thus, the development of new catalytic systems is an urgent task of our time. One of the approaches is to obtain new active components. One of the promising reagents is molybdenum blue - a mixture of non-stoichiometric oxides in the oxidation state +5-+6. However, a small number of studies on this topic attract the attention of scientific groups. The purpose of this work was to obtain deposited Mo-containing aluminum oxide systems and study their properties using a set of modern physicochemical methods.
- Citric acid, Polyoxometalates, Alumina oxide
- Chemistry, Material Sciences
- A. Akimov, N. Sviridenko , M. Morozov, T. Petrenko, S. Zhuravkov, S. Kazantsev, S. Panin. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 597 (2019) 012015.
- O. Klimov, A. Pashigreva, G. Bukhtiyarova, S. Budukva, M. Fedotov, D. Kochubey, Y. Chesalov, V. Zaikovskii, A. Noskov Catal. Today. 150 (2010) 196-206.
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Zhirov et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.