Composite material based on oriented nickel oxide networks in a polymer matrix as an active element of a conductometric greenhouse gas sensor
PUBLISHED July 06, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2307p8656485)
Guliya Nizameeva1 , Elgina Lebedeva1 , Radis Gainullin1 , Irek Nizameev1 , Oleg Sinyashin1
- Arbuzov Institute of Organic and Physical Chemistry, FRC Kazan Scientific Center of RAS
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- The work is devoted to the creation of an active element of a nitrogen dioxide sensor based on oriented nickel oxide fibers in a polymer PEDOT:PSS matrix.
- Conductometric gas sensor, Greenhouse gases, Oriented nickel oxide networks, Composite material
- Environmental Sciences, Chemistry, Material Sciences, Nanoengineering, Ecology and Forestry
- No data provided
- The reported study was funded by the government assignment for FRC Kazan Scientific Center of RAS
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Nizameeva et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Publish scientific posters with Peeref
Peeref publishes scientific posters from all research disciplines. Our Diamond Open Access policy means free access to content and no publication fees for authors.Learn More
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now