Frost-resistant polymeric material based on unsaturated polyketone and chlorine-containing epoxy oligomers
PUBLISHED July 03, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2307p4784616)
Konstantin Dubkov1 , Oleg Sidorov2 , Dmitriy Belyakov2 , Sergej Semikolenov1
- Boreskov Institute of Catalysis SB RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia
- Soyuz Federal Center for Dual-Use Technologies, Russia
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- It is promising to use a new type of reactive oligomers, namely, unsaturated polyketones (UPKs) as a basis for creation of polymeric compositions with enhanced properties. In this work, a new polymeric material was formulated using UPK containing 7.8 wt. % oxygen in the form of C=O groups, chlorine-containing epoxy oligomers, quinol ether as a cross-linking agent for UPK, isomethyl tetrahydrophthalic anhydride as a cross-linking agent for epoxy oligomers, and ionic liquid as a catalyst for curing epoxy oligomers. The developed polymeric material exhibits elastic properties in a wide temperature range and is characterized by an increase in deformation with a decrease in temperature from +50°C to –50°C, as well as by a low swelling capacity (no more than 5.5% at 70°C) in mineral oil. This material is promising for application in a wide temperature range (including low temperatures) in various fields of technology.
- Polymeric materials, Modification, Epoxy oligomers, Unsaturated polyketone
- Material Sciences
- Dubkov K.A., Semikolenov S.V., D.E. Babushkin, et al., J. Polym. Sci. A, 44(2006) 2510-2520.
- Dubkov K.A., Panov G.I., Parmon V.N., Russ. Chem. Rev., 2017, 86, 510–529.
- Sidorov O.I., Dubkov K.A., et al., Polym. Sci., Ser. D, 11(2018) 215-224.
- Sidorov O.I., Evseev N.E., et al., Polym. Sci., Ser. D, 13(2020) 85-88.
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Dubkov et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now
Create your own webinar
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Check the schedule and propose your idea to the Peeref Content Team.Create Now