Synthesis and photocatalytic properties of nanocomposites Fe2O3/C3N4 under UV and visible light
PUBLISHED July 03, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2307p1562394)
- Department of Chemistry, Southern Federal University, Russia
Conference / event
- 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- A wide range of α-Fe2O3/g-C3N4 composite materials has been obtained, their crystal and local structure, and optical absorption have been studied. It is shown that the material Fe/CN_1'1000 has an increased photocatalytic activity with respect to the degradation of rhodamine B in the UV and visible range. In the visible range, a high rate of rhodamine degradation is provided in an acidic medium, which may be due to the retention of NH/NH2 amino groups in the triazine structure of C3N4 nitride.
- Compositing graphite-like C3N4, Photocatalysis, Crystal and local structure, Optical absorption
- Material Sciences, Chemistry, Nanoengineering
- Huoli Zhang, Changxin Zhu et. al., Catalysts 8 (2018) 457
- Hui Zhao, Cheng Tian et. al., Environmental Research 195 (2021) 110842
- T.J. Al-Musawi, R. Asgariyan et. al., Magnetochemistry 8 (2022) 137
- J. Singh, S. Basu, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 303 (2020) 110299
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Bikyashev. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.