Cu-coped carbon nanodots as a promising contrast agent for MRI
PUBLISHED July 01, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2307p5376065)
Saikho Ondar1 , Anna Vedernikova2 , Mikhail Miruschenko2 , Zilya Badrieva2 , Ekaterina Brui2 , Evgeniia Stepanidenko2
- ITMO University, Saint-Petersburg State Institute of Technology
- ITMO University
Conference / event
- 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- In the work Cu-doped carbon nanodots (CDs) with luminescence in the long-wavelength region were fabricated from citric acid, formamide and copper (II) chloride dihydrate. A high value of relaxivity r1 = 0.92 mM-1∙s-1 was obtained for Cu-CDs, which is the highest, to the best of our knowledge, for copper nanoparticles. The developed CDs are promising for their use as two-modal nanoprobes for luminescent and magnetic resonance (MR) imaging.
- Carbon nanodots, Luminescence, Magnetic resonance imaging, Contrast agent, Luminescent bioimaging
- Nanoengineering, Chemistry, Physics, Material Sciences
- Сopper-doped carbon nanoparticles as a two-modal nanoprobe for luminescent and magnetic resonance imaging. Optics and spectroscopy, 2023 – in press
- Manganese-Doped Carbon Dots with Redshifted Orange Emission for Enhanced Fluorescence and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. ACS Appl. Bio Mater. 2021, 4, 2, 1969–1975
- Russian Science Foundation (RSF) (No. No. 22-73-00090, https://rscf.ru/project/22-73-00090/)
- Priority 2030 Federal Academic Leadership Program (No. N\A)
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation (No. HШ-2359.2022.4)
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Ondar et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Publish scientific posters with Peeref
Peeref publishes scientific posters from all research disciplines. Our Diamond Open Access policy means free access to content and no publication fees for authors.Learn More
Ask a Question. Answer a Question.
Quickly pose questions to the entire community. Debate answers and get clarity on the most important issues facing researchers.Get Started