Effect of micro-arc oxidation voltage and duration on the morphology, phase structure, chemical composition of calcium phosphate coatings
PUBLISHED June 30, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p2985848)
Ekaterina Komarova1 , Ekaterina Kazantseva1 , Elizaveta Akimova2 , Margarita Khimich1
- Institute of Strength Physics and Materials Science SB RAS
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
Conference / event
- 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials ASAM-8, July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- The work was focused on the study of the effect of the applied anode voltage (200 V, 350 V) and the duration (1, 2, 4 and 10 min) of the micro-arc oxidation (MAO) process on the morphology, phase structure and chemical composition of calcium phosphate (CaP) coatings on the pure titanium (Ti) substrate. It was shown that the MAO applied voltage and the duration have a significant influence on the formation of a multilevel hierarchical structure, morphology, phase and elemental compositions of the CaP coatings on Ti surface.
- Micro-arc oxidation, Calcium phosphate coating, Microstructure, Morphology
- Material Sciences, Physics
- E.G. Komarova, Y.P. Sharkeev, M.B. Sedelnikova, I.A. Khlusov, O. Prymak, M. Epple, Materials. 13 (2020) 4116.
- E.G. Komarova, M.B. Sedelnikova, E.A. Kazantseva, P.V. Uvarkin, Y.P. Sharkeev, Rus. Phys. J. 63 (2020) 1249
- Government research assignment for ISPMS SB RAS (No. Project FWRW-2021-0007)
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Komarova et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Create your own webinar
Interested in hosting your own webinar? Check the schedule and propose your idea to the Peeref Content Team.Create Now
Ask a Question. Answer a Question.
Quickly pose questions to the entire community. Debate answers and get clarity on the most important issues facing researchers.Get Started