Radiation thermal sintering of oxide and composite materials for hydrogen energy
PUBLISHED June 30, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p8613414)
Vladislav Sadykov1 , Ekaterina Sadovskaya1 , Yulia Bespalko1 , Nikita Eremeev1 , Mikhail Mikhailenko2 , Mikhail Korobeynikov3
- Boreskov Institute of Catalysis
- Institute of Solid State Chemistry and Mechanochemistry
- Budker Institute of Nuclear Physics
Conference / event
- Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- Modern technologies of material processing for obtaining functional materials with unique characteristics are being intensively developed. Advanced sintering techniques such as microwave sintering, laser sintering, hot pressing, etc. are utilized for obtaining durable gas-tight functional ceramics for energy applications, since conventional sintering in a furnace does not always allow to achieve required tightness. Radiation thermal sintering (RTS) by electron beams is based on bombardment of ceramic samples and functional layers by high-energy electron beams. RTS was demonstrated to be efficient technique for obtaining functional layers of solid oxide fuel cells and permselective membranes with required performance.
- Radiation thermal sintering, Solid oxide fuel cells, Permselective membranes
- Material Sciences, Chemistry
- V.A. Sadykov, N.V. Mezentseva, L.N. Bobrova, O.L. Smorygo, N.F. Eremeev, Y.E. Fedorova, Y.N. Bespalko, P.I. Skriabin, A.V. Krasnov, A.I. Lukashevich, T.A. Krieger, E.M. Sadovskaya, V.D. Belyaev, A.N. Shmakov, Z.S. Vinokurov, V.A. Bolotov, Y.Y. Tanashev, M.V. Korobeynikov, M.A. Mikhailenko, Advanced Materials for Solid Oxide Fuel Cells and Membrane Catalytic Reactors, in: Advanced Nanomaterials for Catalysis and Energy. Synthesis, Characterization and Applications.–Elsevier., 2019.– pp.435-514
- Sadykov V. , Eremeev N. , Korobeynikov M. , Bryazgin A. et al // In: Sintering of ceramics- new emerging technologies, Book 1. Ed.: A. Lakshmanan. Rijeka, InTech. 2012. P. 121-140, IISBN 978-953-51-0017-1
- Bespalko, Y.; Eremeev, N.; Sadovskaya, E.; Krieger, T.; Bulavchenko, O.; Suprun, E.; Mikhailenko, M.; Korobeynikov, M.; Sadykov, V. Synthesis and Oxygen Mobility of Bismuth Cerates and Titanates with Pyrochlore Structure. Membranes 2023, 13, 598. https:// doi.org/10.3390/membranes13060598
- Russian Science Foundation (No. № 23-73-00045)
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Sadykov et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.