THIN FILM FLAT SUPERCONDUCTING MAGNETIC FIELD CONCENTRATOR
PUBLISHED June 28, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p7068948)
- Institute of Biomedical Systems, National Research University of Electronic Technology (MIET)
Conference / event
- 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials ASAM-8, June 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- The calculation of the magnetic field concentrator (MFC) in the combined magnetic field sensor (CMFS) has been carried out. The concentrator consisted of two rings of a superconducting film with a magnetically sensitive element (MSE) between them. Produced nanostructuring in the form of cutting cuts with a width of 20 nm on the active strip (narrowed part) of the ring. It has been found that nanostructuring increases concentration coefficient several times. This achieves a decrease in the threshold magnetosensitivity of the CMFS, which, along with the SQUID, can be used to record the magnetic fields of a biological object.
- Magnetic field concentrator, Superconducting film, Combined magnetic field sensor, Nanostructuring
- Bioengineering, Nanoengineering, Physics, Material Sciences
- Robbes D. Highly sensitive magnetometers—a review // Sensors and Actuators A: Physical. 2006. Vol. 129(1). PP. 86-93.
- Ichkitidze L.P., Mironyuk A.N. / Superconducting film flux transformer for a sensor of a weak magnetic field // Journal of Physics: Conference series, 2012, vol.400, Part 2, 022032, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/400/2/022032
- Pannetier-Lecoeur M., Parkkonen L., Sergeeva-Chollet N., Polovy H., Fermon C., Fowley C. Magnetocardiography with sensors based on giant magnetoresistance //Applied Physics Letters. 2011. Vol. 98(15). PP. 153705.
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Ichkitidze. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Find the ideal target journal for your manuscript
Explore over 38,000 international journals covering a vast array of academic fields.Search
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now