Effect of microadditives on morphology, stability and number of charge carriers in a solar cell based on P3DDT/PC61 BM.
PUBLISHED June 27, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p2837307)
Yudanova Evgeniya I.1 , Denison Nikolai N.1 , Krinichnyi Viktor I.1
- Federal Research Center of Problems of Chemical Physics and Medicinal Chemistry, RAS
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- In this poster we reporte the results of a detailed comparative LEPR study of photovoltaics composits P3DDT:PC61BM slightly doped with several simplest acenes and others 2D molecules. Acenes are characterized by the most conjugate and planar structure. Therefore, the using of these small molecules as additives could be expected to more increase intermolecular π-π-interaction in the P3DDT:PC61BM composite, improve its ordering and energy-conversion properties. With this modification of the composite, we found an increase in the concentration and stability of both mobile charge carriers. Such an effect was interpreted in favor of trigger-like polymorphic α-β-transition in the composite stimulated by π⸺π interaction of 2D molecules. The data obtained allowed us to find the correlations interconnecting the main spectral resonant parameters of spin charge carriers with the structure, composition of the samples studied, as well as with the energy of the initiating light photons
- Physical chemistry, PhotovoltaIcs, LEPR
- Chemistry, Physics, Material Sciences
- 1. Krinichnyi, V. I.; Yudanova E. I.; Denisov, N. N. ; Bogatyrenko V. R., Effects of small-molecule-doping on spin-assisted processes in P3DDT:PC61BM photovoltaics . Synth. Met., 2020, N 267, P. 116462; DOI: 10.1016/j.synthmet.2020.116462.
- 2. Krinichnyi, V.I.; Yudanova, E.I.; Denisov, N.N. Light-Induced EPR Study of Polymorphic Acene-Stipulated Transition in P3DDT:PC61BM Composit. J. Phys. Chem. C, 2022, V. 126, P. 4495-4507; DOI: http://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c10407
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- Data sharing not applicable to this poster as no datasets were generated or analyzed during the current study.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Evgeniya I. et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Find Funding. Review Successful Grants.
Explore over 25,000 new funding opportunities and over 6,000,000 successful grants.Explore
Publish scientific posters with Peeref
Peeref publishes scientific posters from all research disciplines. Our Diamond Open Access policy means free access to content and no publication fees for authors.Learn More