Applications of detonation nanodiamonds in the design of sensor composites and biosensors
PUBLISHED June 26, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p3107277)
Nikita Ronzhin1 , Ekaterina Posokhina1 , Alexey Baron1 , Alexey Puzyr1 , Olga Mogilnaya1 , Irina Baron1 , Andrey Burov1 , Vladimir Bondar1
- Institute of Biophysics SB RAS, Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials, July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- Detonation nanodiamonds (DNDs) possessing the chemically inert diamond core, mechanical strength, large specific surface area with the abundance of different chemically active groups and traces of metals are an attractive nanomaterial applicable as structural, catalytic, and enzyme carrier element for the development of sensors and biosensors. Here we demonstrate the applicability of DNDs in the constructing of new (bio)sensing systems for environmental monitoring of water pollution by phenolic compounds and biochemical diagnostics of physiologically important substances (glucose, cholesterol and urea).
- Detonation nanodiamonds, Biosensor, Nanocomposite, Phenol detection, Biochemical diagnostics, Glucose
- Material Sciences, Biochemistry, Medicine, Chemistry, Nanoengineering
- N. Gibson, O. Shenderova, T.J.M. Luo, et al., Diam. Relat. Mater. 18 (2009) 620.
- V.S. Bondar, A.P. Puzyr, Phys. Solid State. 46 (2004) 716.
- A.P. Puzyr, V.S. Bondar, RU Patent № 2252192 (2005).
- N.O. Ronzhin, E.D. Posokhina, E.V. Mikhlina, et al., J. Nanopart. Res. 23 (2021) 199.
- N.O. Ronzhin, A.P. Puzyr, V.S. Bondar, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 18 (2018) 5448.
- N.O. Ronzhin, O.A. Mogilnaya, E.D. Posokhina, et al., Dokl. Biochem. Biophys. 499 (2021) 220.
- N. Ronzhin, A. Baron, A. Puzyr, et al., Mod. Clin. Med. Res. 2 (2018) 7.
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Ronzhin et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Find the ideal target journal for your manuscript
Explore over 38,000 international journals covering a vast array of academic fields.Search
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now