Advantages of laser electrodispersion for the synthesis of CO oxidation catalysts with low loading of precious metals
PUBLISHED June 23, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p4533105)
Tatiana Rostovschikova1 , Alexei Vedyagin2 , Marina Shilina1 , Sergey Gurevich3 , Konstantin Maslakov1 , Denis Yavsin3 , Grigory Veselov2 , Vladimir Stoyanovskii2
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Boreskov Institute of Catalysis, Siberian Branch, RAS
- Ioffe Institute, RAS
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- LED prepared Pd catalysts are the best for TOX; Catalysts on ZSM are more active, but Pd/Al2O3 are the most stable. LED prepared Pt/ZSM are more efficient for PROX. Their catalytic properties are improved when Pt nanoparticles are deposited on Co-ZSM.
- Laser wlectrodispersion, Oxidation aatalysts, Precious metals
- Rostovshchikova et al. Materials 2023, 16, 4423. doi.org/10.3390/ma16124423
- Rostovshchikova et al. Materials 2023, 16, 3501. doi.org/10.3390/ma16093501
- Shilina et al. Hydrogen 2023, 4, 154-173. doi.org/10.3390/hydrogen4010011
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Rostovschikova et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Find the ideal target journal for your manuscript
Explore over 38,000 international journals covering a vast array of academic fields.Search
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now