Synthesis of nanoporous materials by magnesium-thermal reduction of oxide compounds of tantalum and niobium
PUBLISHED June 23, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p7967898)
Veniamin Orlov1 , Tatiana Prokhorova1 , Mikhail Kryzhanov1
- Tananaev Institute of Chemistry, Kola Science Centre of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- One of the ways to obtain powders with a large specific surface area is the reduction of tantalum and niobium pentoxides or complex oxide compounds of tantalum and niobium with magnesium vapor. For example, Mg4Ta2O9, Mg4Nb2O9 can be used as reduction precursors. The parameters of the porous structure are determined not only by the reduction conditions, but also by the morphological features of the precursor itself.
- Tantalum, Niobium, Magnesium-thermal, Nanoporous, Powder
- Chemical Engineering, Material Sciences
- H. Haas, C. Schnitter, N. Sato [et al.] // CARTS Europe 2008 Proceedings. (2008) 157.
- R. Müller, M. Bobeth, H. Brumm, [et al.] // Int. J. of Materials Research. 98 (2007) 1138.
- V.N. Orlov, M.V. Kryzhanov, A.I. Knyazeva // Prot. Met. Phys. Chem. Surf. 52 (2016) 814.
- V.N. Orlov, M.V. Kryzhanov // Russian Metallurgy (Metally). 7 (2016) 596.
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Orlov et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Publish scientific posters with Peeref
Peeref publishes scientific posters from all research disciplines. Our Diamond Open Access policy means free access to content and no publication fees for authors.Learn More
Find the ideal target journal for your manuscript
Explore over 38,000 international journals covering a vast array of academic fields.Search