Polysaccharide macromolecules as transport matrices of nano-size compositions, candidates for diagnostics, therapy and theranostics of cancer diseases
PUBLISHED June 22, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p9855801)
Anatoliy Tantsyrev1 , Yuliya Titova1 , Andrey Ivanov1
- A. E. Favorsky Irkutsk Institute of Chemistry, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Conference / event
- Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- Here we report on new results of the study on new iodine-, boron- and gadolinium-containing arabinogalactan nanocomposites, including those obtained by a mechanochemical method. The nanocomposites obtained are promising candidates for parallel multichannel diagnostics and therapy of brain cancer.
- Arabinogalactan, Diagnostics and therapy, Boron, Gadolinium, Nanocomposite, Mechanochemical synthesis
- Medical Imaging, Chemistry
- V. Ceña, P. Játiva, Nanomedicine (Lond). 13 (2018) 1513.
- Patent RU 2778928.
- Patent RU 2795219.
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Tantsyrev et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Find the ideal target journal for your manuscript
Explore over 38,000 international journals covering a vast array of academic fields.Search
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now