Adsorption and electrooxidation of dimethyl ether on Pt/MOx-C catalysts
PUBLISHED June 15, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2306p4914290)
Marina Kubanova1 , Alexandra Kuriganova1 , Daria Chernysheva1 , Nina Smirnova1
- Platov South Russian State Polytechnic University
Conference / event
- The 8th Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials (ASAM-8), July 2023 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation)
- Investigation of the adsorption and electrooxidation of dimethyl ether on Pt/MOx-C catalysts obtained by electrochemical dispersion of metals by alternating pulsed current. Catalysts containing a titanium-based oxide support showed the best performance in the oxidation of dimethyl ether, so they can be recommended as anode catalysts in direct dimethyl ether fuel cells.
- Catalysts, Dimethyl ether, Fuel cells
- Zhang, Y., J. Wang, and Z. Yao, Energies. 2023. 16(5): p. 2099.
- Kumar, V.B., et al.. Materials Today Sustainability, 2022. 17: p. 100095.
- Yaqoob, L., T. Noor, and N. Iqbal, International Journal of Energy Research, 2021. 45(5): p. 6550-6583.
- Kuriganova, A.B., Leontyeva, D.V., Ivanov, S., Bund, A., and Smirnova, N.V. J. Appl. Electrochem., 2016, vol. 46, p. 1245.
- Kubanova M.S., Kuriganova A.B., and Smirnova N.V. // Russian J. of Electrochemistry, 2022. 58(10). p. 916–926.
- This study was supported by the Russian Scientific Foundation (No. 20-79-10063)
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Kubanova et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Become a Peeref-certified reviewer
The Peeref Institute provides free reviewer training that teaches the core competencies of the academic peer review process.Get Started
Ask a Question. Answer a Question.
Quickly pose questions to the entire community. Debate answers and get clarity on the most important issues facing researchers.Get Started