27 Views · 20 Downloads · ☆☆☆☆☆ 0.0
Cognitive complexity: A model for distributing equivalent programming problems
PUBLISHED April 26, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2304p6816072)
NOT PEER REVIEWED
Samrat Kumar Dey1 , Syed Salauddin Mohammad Tariq2 , Md. Shariful Islam3 , Golam Md. Muradul Bashir4
- Bangladesh Open University
- University of Michigan
- Dhaka International University
- Patuakhali Science and Technology University
Conference / event
- 2017 International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), February 2017 (Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh)
- Sometimes during the examination, equal distribution of programming problems among the students may not be possible. Some find the problem is very modest and others complain that the problem is too complex to solve within a limited time boundary. So at this point, the necessity for developing a complexity model which is capable of determining the complexity of a given program and ensures equal distributions.
- Complexity theory, Weight measurement, Software measurement, Programming problems, Cognitive informatics
- Computer and Information Science
- Wang, Y. August. 2002. On cognitive informatics: Keynote lecture, in Proc. 1st IEEE Int. Conf. Cognitive Informatics (ICCI’02), Calgary, Alta., pp. 34–42
- Misra, S. 2006.A Complexity Measure Based on Cognitive Weights. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Computer Sciences, Volume 1, Number 1, pp. 1–10.
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2023 Dey et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Dey, S., Tariq, S., Islam, M., Bashir, G. Cognitive complexity: A model for distributing equivalent programming problems [not peer reviewed]. Peeref 2023 (poster).Copy citation