Comparative assessment of fermented buffalo and camel milk with anti-inflammatory, ACE-inhibitory and anti-diabetic properties and release of bio active peptides with molecular studies
发表日期 May 17, 2023 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2305p2049452)
Ruchita Khakhariya1 , Subrota Hati1
- Kamdhenu University, Anand, Gujarat, India.
- 11th India Probiotic Symposium, March 2023 (虚拟会议)
- Lacticaseibacillus paracasei (M11) in combination with S. cerevisiae (WBS2A) were used for the buffalo and camel milk fermentation and the evaluation of ACE inhibitory and anti-diabetic activities at specific time intervals (12, 24, 36 and 48) at 37°C were also tested. The highest peptides were produced at 2.5% inoculation rate after 48 h of incubation at 37°C. For protein purification, 2D gel electrophoresis and SDS-PAGE were used. On SDS-PAGE, in permeate samples, there were no apparent protein bands. From 2D gel, a total of 26 and 25 spots were found. Peakview software was used to characterize the peptide sequences. FTIR was also used to evaluate various functional groups. In RAW 264.7 cell line, the impact of fermented buffalo and camel milk on inflammation produced on by lipopolysaccharide (LPS) was also investigated.
- Fermented, Buffalo milk, Camel milk, Peptides, Anti-inflammatory, Antidiabetic
- Microbiology, Biological Sciences
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- The datasets generated during and / or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request.
- Copyright © 2023 Khakhariya et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Find the ideal target journal for your manuscript
Explore over 38,000 international journals covering a vast array of academic fields.Search
Add your recorded webinar
Do you already have a recorded webinar? Grow your audience and get more views by easily listing your recording on Peeref.Upload Now