- An empirical research on management innovation of high-technology manufacturers
- 作者: Po-Yu Huang, Tian-Sheng Wu, Li-Jia Chen, Sang-Bing Tsai, et al.
- 发表期刊: Advances in Mechanical Engineering
- Management innovation is the method with which enterprises acquire competitive advantage over their competitors, especially in current fierce competitive industry environment. Simultaneous importance-performance analysis can be used to simultaneously analyze three concepts of management innovation factors including the importance, self-expression, and the performance of competitors, so that enterprises are able to understand the status of their management innovation capability. Decision-making trial-and-evaluation laboratory is the method for enterprises to process and calculate the level of influence and causality between the indicators and subsequently determine the weight of the indicators. This study developed the 14 management innovation-based assessment indicators to evaluate a management innovation capability. In the first stage, simultaneous importance-performance analysis is used to compare the management innovation capabilities of company A and its competitors. In the second stage, decision-making trial-and-evaluation laboratory is used to analyze the influence and causality between the indicators. Finally, the strategies of management innovation are rebuilt based on the simultaneous importance-performance analysis and decision-making trial-and-evaluation laboratory analysis, which has both theoretical and practical contributions.
- Evaluating the green corporate social responsibility of manufacturing corporations from a green industry law perspective
- 作者: Wei-Feng Guo，Jian Zhou，Chih-Lang Yu，Sang-Bing Tsai，You-Zhi Xue，Quan Chen，Po-Yu Huang，Chia-Huei Wu
- 发表期刊: International Journal of Production Research
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) refers to corporations exhibiting ethical behaviours towards societal members. This responsibility should be demonstrated towards all stakeholders rather than only stockholders. Corporations should be responsible for the effects that their actions have on stakeholders by assuming a fair and responsible attitude and valuing sustainable development. Corporations that affect their stakeholders must assume their responsibilities by focusing on sustainable development and exhibiting a fair attitude; for example, providing staff members with a positive work environment, introducing green products, sustaining environmental quality, offering satisfactory after-sales services and maintaining positive interaction with the community. Relevant studies that have integrated green production (GP) with CSR evaluation were scarce in the past. Moreover, previous studies regarding standard criteria for CSR evaluation have involved a major shortcoming, in that a majority of these studies have assumed mutual independence and no influencing and causal relationships among CSR criteria. The present study focused on GP and employed a novel decision-making trial and evaluation laboratory method to evaluate and investigate green corporate social responsibility (GCSR) indicators. In addition, the degrees of influence and the causal relationships among GCSR indicators were explored.
- Measuring the Successful Factors of Dynamic Capabilities by Decision Making Trial and Evaluation Laboratory (DEMATEL)-Based Model
- 作者: Po-Yu Huang，Ying Jun Wang，Sang-Bing Tsai，Jiann Jong Guo
- 发表期刊: Advanced Materials Research
- This paper introduces the Decision making trial and evaluation laboratory (DEMATEL) method to explore factors which influence the Dynamic Capabilities effectively. A hierarchy of 8 criteria in 3 dimensions is formed to denote the influence levels and weighting of factors based on the expert survey from twelve related expert who are familiar in semiconductors industry, particular for DuPont’s Dynamic Capabilities. The result of the analysis showed Social Capital, Management of Cognitive and Organizational Resources are the major factors with characteristics of high Prominence and high Relation, which significantly affect other factors of Dynamic capacity build-up. Thus, the enterprises can build-up the Dynamic Capacities for competitiveness achieving by focused on enhancements of these 3 factors.
- Establishing a criteria system for green production
- 作者: Sang-Bing Tsai, You-Zhi Xue , Po-Yu Huang，Jie Zhou，Guo-Dong Li，Wei-Feng Guo，Hsin Lau，Zhi-Wen Shang
- 发表期刊: Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture
- Green production is implemented to save energy, reduce energy consumption, and decrease pollution levels. Green production is associated with preventing pollution and can be used to further extend manufacturer responsibility to products and the environment, thereby achieving the goals of ecological benefits and sustainable development. Green production is a crucial part of corporate social responsibility; thus, enterprises pursuing sustainable development should determine how green production and social responsibility can be integrated with their core operation strategies. This study developed green production-based assessment indicators to establish a green production assessment framework. In addition, the decision-making trail and evaluation laboratory and analytical network process were used to create a decision-making trail and evaluation laboratory-based analytical network process model. We employed the decision-making trail and evaluation laboratory-based analytical network process to calculate the level of influence and causality between the indicators and subsequently determine the weight of the indicators. Finally, the indicators were used to establish a comprehensive assessment system for green production. The green production criteria system established in this study is both a theoretical contribution and has wide practical applications.