38 Views · 17 Downloads · ☆☆☆☆☆ 0.0
Behavior of the Temperature Dependence of Dielectric Constants and Curie Temperature of Pt-Implanted Modified BaTiO3, KNbO3, PbZrO3, Pb0.88LN0.08Ti0.98Mn0.02O3 (LN =La, Eu) Ceramics
PUBLISHED October 15, 2022 (DOI: https://doi.org/10.54985/peeref.2210p9644679)
NOT PEER REVIEWED
Ernesto Suaste Gomez1 , Jose De Jesus Agustin Flores Cuautle1
Conference / event
- International Materials Research Congress, August 2008 (Cancun, Mexico)
- Based on the multilayer capacitor concept, a metallic wire was implanted during the ferroelectric ceramic fabrication. With this particular way of doing the fabrication, a new device could be achieved: Ceramic-controlled piezoelectric. The temperature dependence of dielectric constants was described for the implanted specimens
- Platinum wire, Ferroelectric ceramic, Third electrode
- Electrical Engineering, Chemistry
- Uchino K: Ferroelectric Devices, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, United States, 2000.
- Jaffe B, Cook Jr, W. R. and Jaffe H: Piezoelectric ceramics, Academic Press, London, Great Britain, 1971
- No data provided
- No data provided
- Competing interests
- No competing interests were disclosed.
- Data availability statement
- Data sharing not applicable to this poster as no datasets were generated or analyzed during the current study.
- Creative Commons license
- Copyright © 2022 Suaste Gomez et al. This is an open access work distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Suaste Gomez, E., Flores Cuautle, J. Behavior of the Temperature Dependence of Dielectric Constants and Curie Temperature of Pt-Implanted Modified BaTiO3, KNbO3, PbZrO3, Pb0.88LN0.08Ti0.98Mn0.02O3 (LN =La, Eu) Ceramics [not peer reviewed]. Peeref 2022 (poster).Copy citation