Entry will close in:
Guidelines and Rules
The following is required for submission to the People’s Choice category:
- One author must be designated as the corresponding author with an email address provided. Note that posters can only be uploaded by registered Peeref users (sign up here), and an ORCID iD must be provided upon submission.
- All necessary files and information to provide:
- Poster file (required) and supplemental documents (optional)
- Poster details
- Poster title
- Author names and affiliations
- Conference / event / meeting information
- Poster summary
- Relevant research areas
- Declarations and statements (funding and data availability information, conflicts of interest, licensing agreements)
For the Best Presentation category the following is also required for submission:
- A video presentation of 1-3 minutes in length
- Videos must be provided in a downloadable format via a URL link (Zoom, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.)
- Video presentations must include understandable audio
- Presentations will be evaluated by a panel of judges based on layout, readability, data visualization, an overall communication impact.
- Ten finalists will be selected and notified after the 1st round
- The ten finalists will pass through a voting period on Peeref to determine the winners
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant, in English. Plagiarism, without the written consent of the original author, will result in disqualification.
- All entries are final. No revisions are accepted.
- Entries for the Best Presentation category will be judged by a panel, and the finalists will be added to the entries list for final voting by Peeref users.
- Winners will be notified via email and through an announcement on the platform.
- Peeref accepts scholarly posters in PDF format (maximum size of 10 MB). Once received, poster submissions undergo our basic screening checks and are posted to Peeref within 24-48 hours.
- Authors are welcome to upload additional files as supplementary material for their poster (e.g., published manuscripts, videos, data, figures). Before uploading previously published documents, please review the conditions of your publisher.
- The submitting author must provide their ORCID iD to publish a contribution on Peeref.
- During submission, please enter all authors in the order they appear on your poster. Designate the corresponding authors as appropriate, providing an email address for each corresponding author. Co-authors who are not corresponding authors may provide email addresses, but this is not required.
- All authors must have an affiliation provided as part of submission.
- Details of the conference, meeting or event the poster is associated with must be provided during the submission process.
- A Poster Summary is required for submission. The Poster Summary cannot be a copy of the abstract used for conference submission. The Poster Summary should briefly state (100 words maximum) the purpose of the research, the primary results and the major conclusions.
- Authors must declare any potential conflicting interests arising from personal, financial or professional/academic relationships or dependencies that may have influenced their objectivity or professional judgment. Authors should declare any conflicting interests in the poster submission form.
- Peeref requires authors to include a Data Availability Statement, documenting where the data used in their poster can be found. Authors should check the relevant statement in the poster submission form, providing the persistent link to their dataset if appropriate.
- Posters are published under a CC-BY 4.0 license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and leaves the copyright with the current copyright holder (typically the author or their institution).
- Posters published on Peeref receive a digital object identifier, or DOI. Once a poster submission is reviewed by our in-house team and the content is confirmed to meet the requirements and scope of Peeref, it will be assigned a DOI. DOI assignment typically takes 24-48 hours.
- Posters can only be removed from Peeref before being assigned a permanent DOI. Once the content has been assigned a DOI, the poster cannot be removed from the platform.
- It is the authors’ responsibility to ensure that all research is conducted in accordance with the appropriate ethical standards relevant to the specific research discipline. We strongly recommend that authors abide by good scientific practice and publishing standards for content posted on Peeref.
- Peeref reserves the right to retract and remove content from the platform that is found to be inappropriate and/or fraudulent. Please see our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Enter the competition
If you have already published a poster on Peeref, then click the button below to enter.
Submit your poster
If you are new to Peeref, publish your poster first. You can then enter the poster into the competition.
Get to know Peeref in two minutes
Watch this short video to understand the Peeref community.
Start your exploration…
- Discover and engage in ground-breaking scientific achievements within your field. Actively participate in discussions with your peers.
- Quickly access journal information and accurate citation metrics. View submission experiences shared by authors to expedite the publication of your research and maximize your success.
- Meet like-minded scientists, follow the latest research and expand your academic network.
Peeref offers a wide range of exclusive features for reviewers and journal editors. Please sign in to access these features.
Reviewers registered at Peeref will be more likely to receive peer-review invitations, and can easily share their review experience with peers. Peeref provides free reviewer training programs and other resources to help reviewers enhance their academic profiles.
We sincerely invite editors from academic journals around the world to register at Peeref—where journals can showcase academic achievements, promote high-quality publications to a much wider audience of researchers, and enhance international impact.
Invite colleagues to join Peeref, to exchange scientific ideas and expand their academic network.
Please fill in your colleague's information below and we will send your invitation to them directly.